What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• When you book your holiday with Macedonia Travel, we will additionally hold dietary preferences, health and insurance information, travel and transfer arrangements and details of your previous bookings, if any, including booking-related email correspondence.How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.How will we use your data?
Macedonia Travel collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and confirm all needed reservations for your holiday
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Macedonia Travel will share your data with our partner companies in the reservation process of all services included in your holiday. These services include: accommodation, transport, meals, luggage transfers, guides, and other services you may need during your holiday. How do we store your data?
We securely store your data on a data server provided on a cloud accessible only to Macedonia Travel employees.
Our Company will keep your personal identification information for a period of 5 years.
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our database. What are your data protection rights?
Macedonia Travel would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:The right to access
– You have the right to request Macedonia Travel for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.The right to rectification
– You have the right to request that Macedonia Travel correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Macedonia Travel to complete the information you believe is incomplete.The right to erasure
– You have the right to request that Macedonia Travel erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
– You have the right to request that Macedonia Travel restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
– You have the right to object to Macedonia Travel’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.The right to data portability
– You have the right to request that Macedonia Travel transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: + 389 (0)2 3112408
Or write to us: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
• Functionality – Macedonia Travel uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
• Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our
Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.Privacy policies of other websites
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: +389 (0) 2 3112408
Or write to us at:
Orce Nikolov Str. No. 109/1-3
1000 Skopje, North Macedonia