How To Book?

bogovinsko ezero

You can CHOOSE YOUR HOLIDAY by activity, number of days, difficulty grades and price. If you are still in doubt if the holiday is the right one for you, please email us with any questions you may have.

In the upper right side of the tour description click the BOOK YOUR DATES button to fill and submit the booking form.

Once we have received your booking, you will receive a CONFIRMATION E-MAIL – this means that we are checking the availability for your chosen departure. Your reservations should be confirmed in max 5 working days. If any of the accommodations is not available on the dates requested we will send you information about alternative hotels.

As soon as all reservations have been confirmed, you will receive BOOKING CONFIRMATION E-MAIL.

PAYMENT should be made by 6 weeks prior to tour departure. By that time you will also need to acknowledge that you have a valid TRAVEL INSURANCE coverage. You can pay for your holiday by credit card (Master and Visa) or by bank transfer. On some holidays you will be required to pay only 80% of the total price 6 weeks before departure, while the rest of 20% are payable when you arrive in Skopje.

Once we have received your payment, we will send you the CONTRACT with our agency Macedonia Travel which you will need to sign and send back to us, as well as a HOLIDAY INFORMATION PACK with all necessary information you will need to start planning your holiday.

We use cookies and analytics software to provide you with a better user experience. By continuing to use this website, you consent to our use of these cookies. Learn more